One hundred and four: Frogged

This is the result of having to undo most of a sleeve for the cardigan I’m knitting because I stupidly thought I remembered the pattern. I didn’t.

Full-scale ripping out of knitting is called frogging, because ripping out sounds like ribbet. Working backwards in a row to fix a recent mistake is called tinking, ie, knitting, backwards.

The things you learn from me.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *